I am totally addicted to shopping. Clothes, books, make-up, whatever, all of it. Online, garage sales, the mall, boutiques. Can't stop, won't stop. On top of this I actually read fashion ( AKA shopping) blogs too. Oh man. Oh well. Worse things to be addicted to, I say. And how.
HELLO YOUNG FRIENDS! This weekend I shall go to the land of my childhood and have a birthday party at Willamette Park. We used to do this every year when I was small. I'm really excited for it. Nothing like it. Then next weekend there are a lot of dance parties to attend and THEN...the weekend after that starts my week-long vacation from work. Hooray!
I have a small confession to make. I smoked a cigarette. Broke my spell. Ugh, right? Ugh. I was at the river, I was topless, and I was a little drunk. So it goes. Never again! Never again, Emma, god dang it! YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS.
0 comments:
Post a Comment