- I'm probably the last to know: Krudmart
- Sick of having an upset stomach. I try to appease it with food but it rejects. Like having a cranky and bored toddler in my abdomen.
- Took myself to see Coco Before Chanel last night. Fell asleep for a little while. She was pretty impressive, though, empire and all. It's funny now to think all these boys and girls love to love Chanel and it all started because a poor orphan from France hated to wear corsets. The tomboy wins once again: let this be a lesson on miscreants and social status quo.
- Kurt Cobain dosed himself a little too heavily on a mixture of roofies and champagne several weeks before his death. Just...so you know.
- My lizard brain confuses me sometimes. If I just knew what I need ahead of time, I'd be happy already.
- Groveling or soaring, trying to find middle-ground.
- Salami sure is good, isn't it?
Monday, January 11, 2010
Gut Riot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment