- Today I feel little waves of goodness. I spilled my tea all over the place so made a new cup. It could be I'm just hyped on caffeine. But either way, Brian's photo opening is tonight and it's my Friday.
- Here is something that is really something. A dude who was a photographer before he went blind and continues to be a photographer post-sightlessness. Balls on that one.

Or he just knows the right people. Power, money, intrigue. In that order.
- Been thinking about unincorporated communities. Cuz I'm writing a story about Brian and his mom. One day they took a drive and ended up in the tiny "town" of Svensen, OR. The inhabitants are all related. No school, no post office, no DMV. Law of the land and whatnot. I grew-up in Oregon (which is mostly unpopulated) and perhaps that's why I feel keen towards the backwoods, but still. Deliverance ain't a river in Egypt.
- It would be really nice to not be freezing cold so often.
- Oof, y'all. Look-see this photo montage of Washington D.C.'s lone needle exchange program.
0 comments:
Post a Comment