Monday, February 8, 2010

Never shop bids, Emma, never.

Be positivepositivepositive. It's Monday, Mondays are shit, and everything pisses me off. I shall avoid this by remaining up-beat, mm-hmm. And eating small delicious snacks every few hours. And hot chocolate with a whisper of coffee in it.

ONWARD!

In other news, I'm trying to drink three pints of water a day and floss/brush my teeth at night. I always brush in the mornings, of course, but at night I just wanna continue lying in bed, you know? You know. And also, don't you hate it when what you've brought to work for lunch is just not what you feel like eating? Who's to know?

It is nearing my final hour here at ye olde work desk and I see I haven't found a single image to post up today. Oh, woe. Don't worry. Tomorrow shall be. On the morrow.

OH MAN I FORGOT TO HAVE HOT COCOA. Sheesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment