Friday, February 5, 2010

Whirling Dervish

It's potluck Friday here at Initech (that's not the name of the company I work for. If you're unfamiliar, download/rent Office Space. You're welcome.) My lunch plate currently holds: Veg with dip, macaroni salad, potato salad, coleslaw, nachos, artichoke dip/crackers, pizza, curry chicken, and rice. Oh man. Ohhhhhhhhh MAN I love potluck day.


There's so many things I like over at Booooooom!. I read around 300 blog posts in 20 different blogs every day (in between "Good morning, Initech...JUST a moMENT!") but Booooooom! gets the nod over and over again, they are so good. Photo by: Hin Chua, viazzzzzzz.


By: Tobias Schalken, via. There is something familiar and warm about cabins for me. My mom, between marriages, moved all us kids out to one in rural forested California when I was small. I remember standing in clearings, the crisp sunrays and bird noises mesmerizing me for long stretches of time. I found that calm place inside when I was pretty young and I appreciate that.

It's Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, time to play.

Also:

Via.

0 comments:

Post a Comment