Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cloudy, 54 Degrees

Let's Like Like bought a new dress. Pretty new colors, ain't that nice?

I need to vent for a mome'. Wicked Lady, who sits at the desk next to me, drives me pretty batty. Today the office manager from the second floor came up and asked if she could have a ream of 11" x 17" paper. Fine. Wicked Lady said yes. Second Floor Office Manager said, "Oh, you know what? We have a whole huge box of legal sized paper I can trade you for more 11" x 17". We never use it, ever." Wicked Lady accepts even though we have used exactly one ream of legal sized paper in the last year and a half. So they stuff the huge box of obsolete paper in a corner and I overhear Wicked say, "Oh, don't worry about it, Emma will put it away." Why, Wicked Lady, why do you remain so clueless about the office you work in? Grew more and more irate trying to find places for all that paper. Gonna fucking go bonkers.

And so!

I looked at bathing suits online to assuage myself. I want a one-piece. I think they are under-appreciated and very flattering. Plus, my tum won't get a sunburn, hey!

And now that I've typed it all out, yeah, you know, some people have to scoop garbage or sort chickens for a living. Not all bad, right, this? Not all bad. I feel deserving of a nice bowl of salmon chowder for lunch. So creamy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment