Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mostly Sunny, 85 Degrees


Oh me. By: Erik Marinovich.

I am trying to glean motivation to continue the wallpaper removal in my bedroom tonight. Yes, I have my own bedroom in the Dear Boy's house. Cuz the two of us have more clothing and shoes than will fit in one bedroom. Plus, it's nice to have your own little bird's nest to retreat to when the winds start howling, you know? We sleep in the same bed every night, of course, because who can resist the snuggle? I also don't think he'd be keen on all the gauzy scarves and crocheted doilies that decorate a girl's room.

Anyway...

Isn't it weird when your friends start having babies? You're like, "Wait. What? I remember when you and I had milk chugging contests. Things are that much different now?" Naw. I refuse to believe it. I'll chug milk with my kids 'til they puke all the dang time, believe it.

HEY! GUESS WHAT! SEVEN WEEKS AND SIX DAYS OF NO CIGARETTES! NOT EVEN ONE DRAG! And my nicotine patch came off while floating down the river during camping and I STILL did not smoke :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment