How much water do you drink? Enough? I semi-recently started keeping a little tally at work of how many glasses I drink to make sure I'm getting my four pints in every day. Amazing things happened! I'm less hungry, less tired, less irritable (k, maybe that one is pretty imperceptible). I realized that unless you're chugging water constantly with a purpose, you probably aren't thinking about being thirsty enough to rely on your body to let you know how much you need.
I've heard you should drink, in ounces, the number you get if you divide the amount of pounds you weigh by two. I've also heard that everyone should drink at least two liters, regardless of weight. So! In every case, drink at least four pints a day, you hear? It's good for you. And I like you to be healthy.
Because I love you.
Via.
3 comments:
No, I don't drink enough. Growing up, that was one of my mom's constant refrains: "by the time you're THIRSTY, your body is already DEHYDRATED. NOBODY DRINKS ENOUGH WATER."
But i just filled up a quart-sized bottle and I'm going to drink it right now, for you.
Your mom was absolutely right. I think we're all walking around near death.
I appreciate that, thank you.
Post a Comment