Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I have nothing much to say except that today I started sticking it to Wicked Lady. Pretty satisfying. Pretty exhausting.


Via.

Here's something funny:


A week ago or so, I found Wicked Lady had put her empty laptop box in the most curious of places. So I put the box back out in the office. Passive-aggressive? Probs. Whatevs.


And then! A week later, the box appeared again in the same area, but in a slightly different spot. It makes you wonder what her house looks like, doesn't it? Holy hell, man.

Also, I had a dream last night that was pretty gruesome and again featured myself as a homicidal nut. I was in a large group of people in an old junk warehouse. The ring-leader said it was time to play a game. To play the game you had to kill the person standing next to you before they could kill you and you could use anything in the warehouse for this end but you wouldn't be finding any real weapons. To my right, an ugly girl grabbed a lead pipe. I chose a metal box but couldn't get a good angle in on her head. Eventually, I somehow trapped her head in the metal box and then bashed it with a fire extinguisher until the box was flat and I was satisfied she wouldn't survive.

Sheesh.

2 comments:

samtron77e said...

Good work with the box! That sounds like some pretty serious bashing.

Are you implying that this dream and your conflicts at work are linked in any way?

storiesforhumans said...

Seems likely, don't it? How I would love to trap a few heads in metal boxes.

Post a Comment