Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Elicit illicits.

Dearest Boy has been sick with a sinus thing for a week or so now. This morning I have a tiny bit of a sore throat and my sinuses feel all funny. Nooooooooo! I never get sick! Balls. Water and Lemon Therapy time. What is Lemon Therapy, you ask (probably you don't, but you should know anyhow)? Wellllll:

1. Take a lemon. Roll it on the counter to get all them juices flowing (sexy, right?).
2. Cut it in half. Squeeze all that juice into a small glass (mm-hmmmm).
3. Add about seven shakes of cayenne pepper.
4. Put a splash of warm water in there.
5. Drink it up and jump around because it's sour and hot.

It cures you, it really does. And way better for your liver than Emergen-C. A thousand years of tested and true home remedies can't be wrong, right? Right!


New York. By: Julian Goldstein, via.


There are two types of people in this world. Those who hate to see people kiss, and those who love to see people kiss. Me, I love it. I also like (good) porn a whole lot, so that may be that. Via (who never credits photos are far as I can tell, tsk tsk).


Makes me wanna GO SOMEWHERE! The Midwest can be so pretty. By: Paul Octavious, via.

Oh my god, it's only Tuesday.


Guffaw! By: Matty Franklin, via.


Ain't typography neat? By: Branislav S. Cirkovic, via.

0 comments:

Post a Comment