Friday, March 26, 2010

Steal all my records.

When I was little, my sisters and I would freeze the little containers of yogurt my mom would buy. Fruit on the bottom, of course. One layer of icy, sweet fruit, one layer of slightly sour, creamy yogurt. Popsicle genius.

I got a new computer here at work today. It is fast, fast, fast.

White boss is gone for the day at the beach and Japanese boss is gone on a business trip. Ahhhhh...so nice.


Commerce! By: Carrie Marill, via.


Gold star! Via.


Hong Kong! Holy holy. By: yayeveryday, via.


E is for EMMA and don't you forget it. Via.


It's an ambigram. It can be read the same way from top to bottom or bottom to top (or upside down). By: Seb Lester, via.


We had a seven-foot Burmese python growing up. It was radical. I remember sitting with it in the living room and just marveling. By: Yimmys Yao, via.

0 comments:

Post a Comment