
Want want want want want. Created by: Lise Lefebvre, via.

It would've been so great to have a climbing tree in my room when I was small. By: Jennifer Zwick, via.

Beautiful. I am very partial to that salmon color lately. By: Christine Gray, via.

Alpacas love you. By: Ross Evertson, via.

For real. By: Mark Ovaska, via.
Back in the day, towards the tail-end of my foray into drugs, I went to see an addiction counselor (a prerequisite for a methadone program that in the end wouldn't accept me) and he gave me a test about my outlook on life. My results scored identically with women who are incarcerated. It was like I had some hope for release but was still in my cell, making hash marks on the walls. I'd be curious to see what my score would be now. Anyway, when I was ten days clean I gave that counselor a call and said, "I'm free!!!"

Just for the smell of it. By: Mike Sinclair, via.

Oh, birds! By: Richard Ross, via.
0 comments:
Post a Comment