Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Inching Along

Every little bird and every little bee
In the sky and in the sea.
Their black, bright eyes and hard, sharp beaks
Today they were made just for me.


By: Justin Richel, via.

~~~

I took some little pictures just now of desky stuff here at work. It ate about 12 minutes. Good enough for me.


Here are the two stacks of invoices on my desk at the mo'. Sorting and filing these takes about two days out of every week of mine. Yes, there are easier ways of doing this sort of thing. No, my boss won't allow it.


I pick up this thing about 24,395 times a day.


Every morning I cross off the day before it and rue that it is not Friday yet (unless it is Friday yet). You can see there my little countdown for how many weeks left 'til vacation-week. I used to have a little airplane-shaped paperclip attached to this calendar but I loaned it to a friend and I haven't seen it come back yet.


Every time Wicked Lady, next to me, talks to me, I have to press ye mute button on my keyboard so's I can hear her prattle on. Gets a bit irritating if I do say so myself.

AND THERE IT IS. THERE YOU ARE.

1 comments:

samtron77e said...

God bless that one bird on the bottom.

Post a Comment