Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a cold and it's a broken "hallelujah."

Right now, at work, I have leggings on under my jeans, a long sleeve shirt, a sweater, a fleece, and my coat over my legs. I wonder if I should gain some weight to insulate me. I'm cold every day. All day long. I think it might be why I've been getting sick so often this year but I couldn't find any information online supporting this theory. Go figure. I'll eat like it's Thanksgiving for every meal. I don't suppose that will be very good for my heart though. Ho hum.

Speaking of getting sick all the time, my lungs feel a bit funny. Tell-tale signs, you know. So I'm dosing up on these immunity support vitamins. And some nice Emergen-C. Fuck it. We'll see.

This is a bit much so let's muse upon some nice things:

My first week off this year is in seven weeks. Not too bad. See how easy it goes: seven, six, five, four, three, two...easy as pie! I don't think I'll make it out of town on any crazy trips but I will have a very nice time sleeping in and getting some writing done and cooking meals. And by then the weather will be perfect for hiking. Great glorious nature, I've got my eye on you.

What else?

It is sunny out there right now. Don't mean much to me from in here but it is nice to see out the windows if I turn around.

I miss listening to Paul Simon's latin musical, The Capeman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment