Monday, February 21, 2011

Move over, mouse, there's a cat in the house.

Because my best friend is slightly bad at life, the Dear (Allergic) Boy and I are now proud owners of one orange cat. He actually used to belong to me years ago so he's not entirely new. His name is Petey and he's two-thirds love and sweetness and one-third claws and teeth(ness).



He's been living mostly in my room (Oh. Yeah, the Dear Boy and I each have a room in our house. Cuz who can fit two wardrobes into one room?! We sleep in his room every night, NOT that it's any of yo' business.) and ventures out to the living room every once in a while to purr and rub on things.



DB's allergies have been testing him but I think he is toughing it out and being a very brave little toaster.


0 comments:

Post a Comment